CORPORATE AFFAIRS & COMMUNICATIONS MGR
The jobholder will have the responsibility to develop and implement Corporate Affairs and Communications strategy and launch initiatives that contribute to the attainment of the company’s objectives, regarding promotion of its image and its social role to the community at large.
The job holder will have a dual reporting to the Chairman and MD, regarding Corporate Affairs and to the Marketing Director, regarding Corporate Communications.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop relationships with external stakeholders and decision makers (Media, Public sector, Trade and Industry Associations, Academic, NGOs, etc.) and strengthen the company’s presence in the corporate environment. Promote the company’s image, both in its market and the wider community and proactively manage any issues which may impact brand reputation.
• Operate as a key contact point for the media, filtering and directing enquiries and ensuring timely responses. Prepare the communication material and press releases. Conduct media monitoring, prepare media reports and advise of issues and mitigation strategies.
• Plan, manage and coordinate the execution of the agreed social activity programs, in order to further strengthen the company’s social role, while ensuring the biggest effectiveness of the company’s allocated resources.
• Develop and disseminate brand and products internal communication to staff members and Manage the Company’s Intranet
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English.
• Excellent PC skills in MS Office and intermediate level design/graphic skills.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, high level of initiative and independence, commercial acumen and ability to manage budgets as required.
• Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining high attention to detail.
CV application submission until: 14/02/2015