Java/JEE SOFTWARE Engineer (Athens Branch)
The appropriate candidate will be part of a team responsible for the analysis, design, development and testing of Java/JEE applications that are intended for Telecom Operators.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- At least 4 years of working experience in projects using the JEE platform
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of JAVA and JEE platform
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Very good understanding of Java EE Architecture and Enterprise Web applications
- JEE Application Server Experience preferably at least one of Weblogic, JBOSS, WebSphere
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Familiarity with JUnit, unit testing and continuous integration best practices
- Experience in Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
- Knowledge of ESB/BPM concepts and SOA principles
- Experience in Linux or UNIX OS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects and openings aroundEurope, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please send your CV to email@example.com reference code TBSS/WEB/JSE before 19 April 2015