About Your Job:
As the Finance Assistant, you will ensure correct and timely processing of documents in line with QR policies and procedures
- Payment of invoice as per payment terms.
- Ensure all invoices are supported with proper required documentation as per company’s internal procedures
- Be update and aware of the company’s internal procedures.
- Monthly Statement of Accounts to all customers according to internal procedures.
- Monthly Financial Closing activities according to company’s timeframes.
- Daily banking and Monthly Bank reconciliations
- Follows up with customers /suppliers for payments by phones, email or official letters
- Monitoring of receivable calendar of all agents to ensure timely settlement of receivables as per sales and debit notes.
- Assistance on the Contract renewal process
- Reconciles customer accounts in order to clear discrepancies or queries.
- Reconciles AP accounts, proper accounting of invoices by timely posting on oracle and / or monthly accruals.
- Prepare and maintaining payment analysis sheets and expense vouchers
- Monitoring and assistance on the tax compliance /filling /documentation and accurate accounting.
- Checking and verifying of outsourced documentation prepared by Tax consultant in statutory tax filling and VAT refund claims.
- Support on the budget process
- Physical Asset Verification exercise and production of reports.
- To be successful in this role you will need a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from a reputed university. You will need to have a strong aviation specific profile in expenditure and in revenue accounting with advanced knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables. Experience in any major ERP for book keeping and advanced working experience on spread sheets are required. You will be able to work independently with minimum supervision. Fluency in both English & Greek (oral and written) is required.
- To be successful in the role you will be an energetic, enthusiastic, stress resistant person with a positive can-do attitude and flexible approach, a strong team player, you will have an excellent attention to detail and will be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- You need to be able to live and work in Greece.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
Last date of application:31-Oct-2015