Anatolia College is seeking a HR/Payroll Officer for the Human Resources Office of January 2016. The HR/Payroll Officer will be responsible for identifying legal requirements and adhering to government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions. The HR/Payroll Officer will ensure that policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.The HR/Payroll Officer reports to the Human Resource Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Calculates payroll
– Compiles and maintains detailed records
– Ensures compliance with ERGANI requirements
– Distributes and collects all necessary documents regarding employees’ status changes in cooperation with the HR Officer
– Follows up on governmental and/or other funding programs
– Monitors various HR reporting, files regarding employee information
– Works closely with the Accounting Department in providing data and relevant documents concerning various staff matters
– Education and/or Experience
– BA or MA degree in HR management or other relevant field
– Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
– Effective communication skills
– Flexibility in thinking and action
While applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled, interested applicants are encouraged to submit their up to date curriculum vitae accompanied by a letter of interest, both in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) titled “HR/Payroll Officer” by Monday, December 21st, 2015.