The organization in Greece seeks for:
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Adviser (Lesvos).
Qualifications and experience:
– Education to Masters level in a relevant subject or equivalent field experience
– Significant experience managing projects and/or undertaking M&E/MEAL-related roles in humanitarian contexts
– Experience or knowledge of working and living in humanitarian contexts
– Proven skill in working with both quantitative and qualitative methodologies and analysis
– Demonstrated strong monitoring and evaluation skills, including planning/participating in evaluations
– Experience establishing systems of community participation and accountability
– Previous experience of managing a team and managing projects
– Significant experience in designing and managing assessments and evaluations in humanitarian contexts
– Ability to work both in a hands on implementation and advisory capacity
– Proven capacity to supervise, train and coach staff
– Available to travel frequently throughout Greece
– Experience of contributing to successful funding proposals for donors
– Ability to write clear and effective assessment and project reports with high level of written and spoken English
– Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
– The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
– Commitment to the aims and principles of Save the Children. In particular, a good understanding of the Save the Children mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin our support.
– Experience working with “children on the move”, refugee or migrant populations
– Demonstrated experience developing information messages for Communicating with Communities
– Specific experience of designing and managing major donor projects
– Language skills in Arabic or Farsi.