The Cabin Crew Member is responsible to the Senior Cabin Crew Member, working as part of the cabin crew team, taking individual responsibility for the cabin operation and the associated customer experience. The Cabin Crew Member is also responsible for the safe and consistent delivery of a quality onboard service in accordance with company and regulatory policies and procedures.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Is responsible for safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Maintain Cabin Crew Qualification
- Ensure compliance with company policy/procedures in accordance with flydubai Operations Manuals.
- Maintaining consistently high onboard standards
- Ensure sales targets are met/exceeded
- Shows willingness to take and accept responsibility for crew/customers. Takes the initiative to address difficult issues.
- Contribute to Cabin Crews delivery of On Time Performance
- Contribute to Cabin Crews delivery of Customer Service
- Striving to maintain Operational Excellence and Efficiency
- Responsible for CASH taken during the flight
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Preference will be given to Arabic speaking candidates
- Aged 21 years minimum
- Height 5’2’’
- Physically fit
- Educated to high school level
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer facing and sales role
- A valid passport allowing you to travel freely
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- No visible tattoos
- Able to swim minimum 25 meters and in deep water without the need of flotation aid/lifejacket
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Passionate, friendly & FUN!
Education and Experience
• High school diploma is essential
• International aviation experience is an advantage
• 1 year experience in customer service or SALES
While performing the duties of this job, the Cabin Crew will be operating in the aircraft cabin environment for extended periods of time. They are REQUIRED to have a company ID and it is a requirement to have a good knowledge of the hazards the airside environment presents. He/she will also be operating the aircraft in temperatures as low as -40 degrees Celsius and as high as 50 degree Celsius and will be required to fly at anytime during a 24 hour period subject to GCAA flight time limitations. There are multiple hazards when operating aircraft and the employee will be required to take all steps necessary to mitigate those hazards as far as possible. The employee may be required to operate in environments and countries designated at war zones.